Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday mornings...day. 31972014

Sunday Morning, Maroon 5

Sunday mornings for me instinctively have always been times spent with those closest to my heart.
Maybe it was my church upbringing (rarely a Sunday wasn't spent there) which conditioned me, making it essential for my heart and soul to be close Sunday mornings.

Even as a 'twenty something,' no matter how late I stayed out Saturday, I always made my way home Sunday mornings...

The wait for the big Sunday breakfast is now common place in my home...

Memories of my Sunday's with my mother are evoked when using her favorite mixing bowl...

As I watched this family share with the community what they believe in their heart and soul on Sunday morning, I realize there really is something special about Sunday Mornings...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my [ish]... -Erykah Badu